CORK Database Search
The CORK database includes over 89,000 items on substance
abuse, indexed by over 400 terms. These are primarily from
the professional literature and include journal articles, books,
book chapters, and reports. The database is updated quarterly.
Online searches can be conducted, either in a "Basic Search
Format" or an "Advanced Format." Documentation is available.
- Database Description HTML
- Subject Terms (alphabetical listing) PDF
- Subject Terms (categorized) PDF
- Searching Guide Thesaurus HTML PDF
- The "whys" and "hows" of database searching HTML PDF
Search the Database